Sunday, October 08, 2006

Welcome to God's Girl 2 Travel

Greetings
My name is Cassandra and I am a referring travel agent for YTB. I have named my online travel business " God's Girl 2 Travel". I love the travel industry so this is the perfect home based business for me. If you are looking for a great home based business, you should consider becoming a referrring travel agent with YTB.

YTB offers you the ability to own your own "click and mortar" travel agency at the comfort of your home and take advantage of travel agents discounts and upgrades worldwide.

Please note that the infomation found in this blog is my account of the YTB online business through either information found in the training material or information and experierce that I have found. If you have any additional questions or find a decrepency in anything posted, please feel free to contact me.

No comments: